Are you thinking of establishing an online presence of your company? If you are a B2C company, the chances are you will find a quality B2c platform easily. However, if you are B2B, it can get a little tricky.
What is b2b platform?
A b2b platform is one which is created to cater to business to business companies. B2B companies are those which provide services to other businesses rather than direct consumer. For example, if you are a paper company who delivers papers to other companies for office related work, you will be classified as B2b.
When it comes to b2b platform examples, you will find a lot of them in the market. One of the top B2b platforms is shopify b2b. You might know Shopify as a B2C platform, but it also caters to B2b. It has been doing so quick successfully.
Importance of a B2B wholesale platform
Selecting a B2b platform is a very crucial step of establishing your online presence. It governs what kind of experience your customers will be getting. At the same time, it also plays a role in deciding what type of experience you will have as customers. We often forget that when we avail services, we too are customers and hence need to look at it from the customer’s perspective.
Since choosing a B2b platform wisely is so important, you must conduct a b2b ecommerce comparison to decide which one to choose. Best options out there include:
- SAP Hybris
In order to assess which option is best for you, you must analyse each of them on the basis of:
- Functionality; Ease of use of design, number of payment options, dynamic pricing.
- Platform type; Cloud based versus in-house, the maintenance cost
- Security; what measures are taken to secure PCI data?
- Customer Service; How easy is it to get queries heard
- Integration with other channels; does it seamlessly link with other channels, thereby delivering a consistent experience?
B2B Ecommerce practices
Once you have chosen your platform and established your presence, there are various b2b practices that you need to adhere to. This includes:
- Delivering a quality customer experience via easy checkouts and flexible pricing.
- Syncing your inventory in real-time to know the inventory situation
- Integrating the site to back-office functions
By adhering to these practices, you can ensure the satisfaction of your customers. Start a b2b E-commerce websites today.
Here you can see more articles about ecommerce platform Click